Shir Tikvah is committed to serving the community throughout the life cycle.
The Jewish Cemetery at River View was created in 2003 for:
- Members of Portland Oregon’s Shir Tikvah, P’nai Or and Kol Shalom congregations, their parents, spouses/partners, and children.
- Jews unaffiliated with a synagogue but who wish to be buried in a Jewish cemetery.
- Jews affiliated with a synagogue but who may be excluded from their congregation’s burial site for any reason.
- Non-Jewish spouses or partners who wish to be buried in a Jewish cemetery alongside their Jewish loved one.
- Affiliated and non-affiliated Jews who want to purchase a plot now to support Portland’s only all-inclusive Jewish cemetery.
The address for the River View Cemetery is o300 SW Taylors Ferry Road, Portland, OR 97219. Entrances are on SW Taylors Ferry Road and Macadam Blvd.